OK, so you've just finished your commercial pilots license. Time to go to work, right.
Well, maybe, but what if you could go to a potential employer with just a bit more skill and training than some of your buddies from flight school?
That's where we come in.
- Alpen Helicopters offers a variety of advanced training courses, including
- Bell 206 type endorsements
- BC Forestry approved mountain flying course
- Longline / vertical reference training
- Refresher training for pilots that would like to hone their skills
- If you want to be in the industry, why not train with someone in the industry. Alpen's chief pilot,
Robert Owens has been flying for over 25 years, and continues to prove himself as a safe and
extremely competent pilot. Robert has flown virtually every type of mission possible, and is
always happy to pass his knowledge along to new pilots.
- Do you have some technical questions about the Bell 206 or helicopters in general?
Why not ask one of Alpen's AME's - they may not know how to fly, but they can offer
a wealth of useful information.
- From 1 hour to 50 hours, we are flexible, if you want a bit of extra practice time - that's ok,
if you pick up a skill quickly - great, time to move on to the next one. Our courses are flexible,
to allow you to learn at your own pace so you pick up as much information as possible
during your time with us. The only exception is the mountain course, which requires a
minimum number of instructional hours.